27023 Twp Rd 511 Road, Rural Parkland County
Excellent LOCATION and LARGE BUILDINGS for Equestrian Center or Inside Storage Center or Rural Museum or Car/RV Storage or Indoor Recreation Center. Large Executive Home in a private setting in trees overlooking a 6 acre pond all professionally landscaped and well maintained. There is a second residence on the property plus a comfortable supervisory suite in the fully serviced R/V Storage building. The property includes a 70'x150' Barn Arena, a 70'x200' Arena, a fully serviced 40'x60' Workshop plus other large storage buildings. Plus large Grain Handling & Drying and storage bins. All Buildings and the home are less then 18 years old and have been well maintained. All of this only 20 minutes from west Edmonton or about the same to the International Airport.
- MLS® #E4138633
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,644
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Patio, R.V. Storage, Wet Bar, Workshop, Bar, Guest Suite, Handicap Access, Handicap Interior Accessories, No Smoking Home
- Parking Spaces8
- ParkingHeated, Insulated, RV Parking, Double Garage Attached, Quad or More Detached, Shop
- # of Garages6+
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesLake View, Landscaped, Paved Lane, Private Setting, Creek, Cross Fenced, Hillside, Rolling Land, Schools, Stream/Pond, Subdividable Lot, Treed Lot, Vegetable Garden
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address27023 Twp Rd 511 Road
- AreaRural Parkland County
- CityRural Parkland County
- Postal CodeT7Y 1G8
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Alarm/Security System, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Oven-Built-In, Oven-Microwave, Vacuum System Attachments, Window Coverings, Refrigerators-Two, Washers-Two, TV Wall Mount, Furniture Included, Stove-Countertop Gas, Wine/Beverage Cooler
- HeatingIn Floor Heat System, Hot Water
- BasementNo Basement, None
- FireplacesTile Surround, Gas, Wood, Masonry
- # of Stories2
This mortgage calculator can be used to figure out monthly payments of a home mortgage loan, based on the home's sale price, the term of the loan desired, buyer's down payment percentage, and the loan's interest rate.
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Copyright 2019 by the REALTORS® Association of Edmonton. All Rights Reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 19th, 2019 at 6:01am CST.