As a real estate agent, one of your most important roles is that of a marketer. You are marketing your clients' properties. You are constantly marketing yourself and your services. The competition is fierce, and these days you’ll need expert online and offline marketing skills to set yourself apart from the pack
- Social Media Strategies - Nowadays social media plays a very important role in Marketing. Make sure you have social media accounts on all the big networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) Interact with users to promote your properties.
- Print Media Strategies - Online marketing goes hand in hand with the traditional print marketing. Handing out an impressive business card goes a long way.
- Networking with other Realtors - Knowing your fellow competitors is very helpful as agents benefit from networking with each other,
- Community participation - Since you need to stand out from the rest of the competitors you should participate in the local events, charities and causes you believe in. This will help you be top-in-mind when locals need real estate help or advice.
- Newsletter Subscription - Email marketing is one of the best strategies for building client relationships. Send out weekly newsletters to your subscribers informing them about your latest properties.
- Interesting Property Descriptions - You should be good at spinning a yarn kind of stories which will enthrall the prospective clients
- Visually appealing Layout or Pictures - The visual impact is very important as that can create a long-lasting impression.
- Professional photos and Videos - Hire a professional photographer to take impressive pictures and videos of all your listed properties. Create a virtual tour of the properties so the client can save time.
- Knowing your Competitors - To remain on top of the game you have to know your competitors marketing strategy.
- 2. Impressive Business Card - A business card goes a long way in establishing a relationship with the client as it is always in sight and you should distribute it to the maximum whether you are meeting new clients or your other competitors in the market.
- Become a Local Sponsor - Sponsor various events in your locality, put up huge banners of your real estate firm name so that you are always approachable.
- Mobile-Friendly Site - Tech-savvy clients are most of the time browsing on their mobiles, consider creating an app to review your listings.
- Send out mailers like traditional advertising.
- Brand your products - Hand out pens, coffee mugs, planners with yours firms name and tag line printed on them.
- Publish Testimonials from former Clients on your Marketing Site - Get your former clients to write testimonials about you and your company.
- Advertise a Scheduling App - Due to time constraints the clients cannot afford to waste time hence use a scheduling app to co-ordinate time to show clients the property.
Hope the above pointers will help in creating some fresh ideas in real estate marketing.
Posted by Gurpreet Ghatehora on
Leave A Comment