54 Rosenthal Way, Stony Plain
ESTATE ACREAGE IN TOWN - Formal & Traditional home! This 10+ acre property skirted with Evergreens encompassing a MAN's Shop w/ Full 1 bdrm apt, a Horse Barn w/ Tack Room; Fenced and Cross Fenced for your animal(s). This property is WOW, completely & to the 9th degree. Walk out Bungalow w/ over 5700 sqft of living space. This home has so much space you'll need to take some quality time to sort out how best to use all this home offers. Main floor w/ Gourmet Kitchen, Real CHERRY WOOD Cabinetry, Large Island, Breakfast Nook, Formal Dining Room, Living Room, Family Room plus 3 Bdrms; Master Bdrm has 5 pc Ensuite. Lower Level has a spectacular, to die for, Rec Room w/ Wet Bar, Bar Fridge, Liquor Cabinet & Wine Cooler, Hobby room, Library as well as 2 more Bdrms. Through Garden Doors you will be equally left speechless by the (full width of home) covered Veranda for Entertaining or your morning Yoga Stretches. Boiler System heating.Measurements are compliant with the Residential Measurement Standards.
- MLS® #E4030031
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage2,873
- Year Built1994
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- StyleHillside Bungalow
- FeaturesFire Pit, Walkout Basement, Wet Bar, Workshop
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached, RV Parking, Shop
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesCorner, Crossed Fenced, Fenced, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Golf Nearby, Hillside, Landscaped, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Treed Lot
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address54 Rosenthal Way
- AreaStony Plain
- SubdivisionRosenthal Estates
- CityStony Plain
- Postal CodeT7Z 2S1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesOven-Built-In, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove-Countertop Electric, Stove-Electric, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum Systems, Washer, Water Distiller, Window Coverings, See Remarks, Air Conditioning-Central, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Hood Fan
- HeatingNatural Gas, See Remarks, In Floor Heat System
- FireplacesGas, Marble Surround
- # of Stories2
- ElementarySt John Paul II/High Park
- MiddleSt John Paul II/High Park
- HighMemorial & St Peter
This mortgage calculator can be used to figure out monthly payments of a home mortgage loan, based on the home's sale price, the term of the loan desired, buyer's down payment percentage, and the loan's interest rate.
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on April 30th, 2017 at 11:01pm CDT.